Intro

My thoughts about life, family and knitting. I am a knitter of over 30 years, just starting to spread my wings on designing my own items. I knit for fun, for my prayer shawl ministry at Sugarloaf UMC, and for my sanity. This blog will chronical my life and what is happening day by day. Grab a cup of tea and enjoy my short rants.



Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday watching Football!!

Well I am sitting here watching the Green Bay/Chicago game and going to root for Chicago since GB beat my Falcons.  Then I will watch the Jets win!!  That is for my brother who is a die hard Jets fan!!!  Would be a nice birthday present for him on Tuesday to have the Jets going to the Superbowl.

Superbowl makes me wait to see the funny commercials, that is one of the best things about the game.  Sometimes there are lame ones, but then there are some that are just the best.  My all time favorite ones are the frogs selling beer.  They do make some really funny ones, here is another, the streaker.  I guess I like the game, but I am always looking for that really funny video to watch.  Not sure if we will watch at home or with friends, since the game is on so late we end of having to leave at half-time so the kids can go to bed!  Maybe we will have some friends here, not really sure yet. 

Well going to watch the game!!  You can find much more funny videos on You tube!!

No comments:

Post a Comment