Intro

My thoughts about life, family and knitting. I am a knitter of over 30 years, just starting to spread my wings on designing my own items. I knit for fun, for my prayer shawl ministry at Sugarloaf UMC, and for my sanity. This blog will chronical my life and what is happening day by day. Grab a cup of tea and enjoy my short rants.



Friday, January 7, 2011

First Friday in 2011

Well it was a rough night last night, the body is not healing like I would like it, so I have to change what I am eating and start to slowly move around more.  I keep laying in bed and thinking that I want to be around for my grandkids!!  I have to lose my 50 pounds and get healthy or else I won't see my kids get through High School!!!  Scary thought.

They are saying we will have a snow storm Sunday night to Monday, this should make for an interesting Monday for me.  Both kids would be home, but hubby says he will work from home, so that could be good or bad.  I have to ask him to do some laundry for the kids this weekend and also do some of our clothes, I won't be able to lift for another 5 weeks or so.  Hate not being able to do things, but it is nice to have a little vacation from housework.  Just hate that the house is getting messy and I cannot do anything about it.  Luckily I have a great husband who does thnigs without being asked most of the time.

Starting to get back into my reading, especially the Bible again.  I had forgotten what great help God placed in that book!!

Off to lay down and rest, I am beat from a 1 hour trip out!!!  Alex will be home soon, and then it is the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment