Intro

My thoughts about life, family and knitting. I am a knitter of over 30 years, just starting to spread my wings on designing my own items. I knit for fun, for my prayer shawl ministry at Sugarloaf UMC, and for my sanity. This blog will chronical my life and what is happening day by day. Grab a cup of tea and enjoy my short rants.



Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year, New Me, What is next.

Well here we are 5 days into 2011, I am sitting in bed recovering from my Hysterectomy on 12/28/10. I can no longer carry a child, so hopefully that means no more kids in the house. I love my 2 kids, but more I think would make me mad!! I have a great life, blessed by God in so many ways, but part of me is still wanting to know what I can do with my life. What do I want to do when I grow up. I decided that I need to start writing down my life and hopefully other people will read it and learn and grow. That is what I want to do this year, grow. I need to lose 50 pounds at least and keep it off so that I can be around for grandchildren, I have noticed in the past year that alot of the things I remember happening to my mom is happening to me, and healthwise that is not a good thing. I love my mom so much, but I don't want to start being as ill as she is at her age. I want to be able to be mobile, travel, and learn new things when I am in my 60's, 70's or 80's should I live that long.

Well once I am healed enough, I am starting to walk again. I also plan on joining Weight Watchers, hopefully just online because trying to make a meeting is hard for me. I also plan on knitting more, for me and my family and hopefully start to expand my Etsy Business and sell more items. I would love to start working in a knitting store and be able to teach people to knit, maybe I can start with that, making some extra money by teaching knitting. Once my youngest starts Kindergarten in the fall, I will have a ton of free time and I really need to start bringing money into the family and I don't want to get a "real" job and be on someone else's schedule.


Guess I will write more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment