Intro

My thoughts about life, family and knitting. I am a knitter of over 30 years, just starting to spread my wings on designing my own items. I knit for fun, for my prayer shawl ministry at Sugarloaf UMC, and for my sanity. This blog will chronical my life and what is happening day by day. Grab a cup of tea and enjoy my short rants.



Saturday, January 15, 2011

Happy Saturday!!

Got a good nights sleep after finally being able to get to sleep at 2AM!!!  Some nights it is rough and the more I read, the more I am seeing that it has something to do with my hormones and being out of whack.  I knew something has been out of whack for a while, so I really need to find out if I can be covered by insurance on seeing an anti-aging doctor, of which we have a few here in GA that are right in Duluth.

On a lighter note, you have to see this video, I was belly laughing so hard that my stitches, which are starting to dissolve and hurt all on their own, really started to throb!!  I will have to make it one of my favorites and for those that are not living in GA, she hits everything on the head, even the MLK Day school day that a few districts have had to do since they have been out of school for 9 days.

http://youtu.be/5N1Im1xbjWQ

I know you will really enjoy this a lot!!  I also took my daughter Katie to see the movie I promised her months ago, Tangled!!  What a great movie, Disney has another classic on their hands and yes, we are buying this one!!  I even teared up, at one point the entire kingdom lights paper lanterns and sets them to fly as a tribute to the missing princess.  All of a sudden, I had a picture of thousands of people doing this on 9/11 in NYC on the 10th anniversary, who do I have to contact to get the ball rolling!!  If you know, email me at cetrulson@mindspring.com and meanwhile I will be searching the web!!

I hope you have a great Saturday and enjoy the last of the GA snow!!!

Go with God!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment