Intro

My thoughts about life, family and knitting. I am a knitter of over 30 years, just starting to spread my wings on designing my own items. I knit for fun, for my prayer shawl ministry at Sugarloaf UMC, and for my sanity. This blog will chronical my life and what is happening day by day. Grab a cup of tea and enjoy my short rants.



Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday night at the Oscars!

So far, I have been entertained by the Oscars, I do like the new pairing they did of Anne Hathaway and James Franco.  They have good chemistry between them and the show has been very well done.  My favorite so far has to be Kirk Douglas giving out the award for Best Supporting Actress.  The man can still be so funny even with the stroke and he is just an awesome man!  We will lose someone special when God calls him home.

Being Sunday night, I need to plan out my week, so I asked the kids what they want to have for dinner this week.
This is what it will look like:
Monday - Breakfast for dinner
Tuesday - Spaghetti
Wednesday - Dinner at church so the kids get pizza and I have pot luck in my Grow Group.
Thursday - Chicken, probably oven fried
Friday - No plans as yet, I could not think this far ahead!!

We normally do not plan that far ahead and I don't keep things in the house to make.  With the weather getting warmer, I hate to cook too much in the house, gets way too hot.  So I have to plan more crock pot meals!  If anyone can suggest some for me, that would be awesome!!

Well that is all for now, I am too tired to think much more!!

Go with God!!

1 comment:

  1. I use my crockpot a lot. We are having slow cooker chicken cacciatore tomorrow night. I'll be happy to send you the recipe if you're interested.
    Danielle :)

    ReplyDelete