Intro

My thoughts about life, family and knitting. I am a knitter of over 30 years, just starting to spread my wings on designing my own items. I knit for fun, for my prayer shawl ministry at Sugarloaf UMC, and for my sanity. This blog will chronical my life and what is happening day by day. Grab a cup of tea and enjoy my short rants.



Monday, May 16, 2011

Back to work Monday

Well, after being so not motivated to write, I am getting the feeling back!!  Miserable Monday here in Suwanee, overcast, cold (55 degrees in May is so not normal, more like 75) and I am not feeling 100%  I have had a lot on my mind lately, lots of changes going on in my life.  My youngest has her last week of preschool and she is already wanting to go to Kindergarten.  As I will be happy to have the extra hours alone, I will be sad as my kids are growing up.  I do miss the younger years, hard as they were, but that season of my life is over.  Now I have to figure out what to do with my life.  That is not as easy as it seems.  I still want to be home when the kids get home, and I guess I could start doing a lot more at their school.  I will have more time to knit and crochet and make more things for my prayer shawl ministry at church.  But not having a child home to teach and grow, I am letting the schools take that over for most of the day.  I worry about bullies, about the morals that they will see and hopefully pick up the good ones and not have "bad" friends. 

Well this mom will be getting so much more involved with the schools now that I will have the time.  I hope that maybe a part time job around my kids schedule to bring in some extra cash to do some fun things, like a trip to Disney.  I will just keep praying and letting God show me the way!!

Go with God!!

3 comments:

  1. it's a part of growing up i guess, scary as it is but something we must all go trough. I'm thinking about my baby as well, how i wish she can stay that way, innocent and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Following you via Facebook Swap Hop at Mel Dreams Often

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christel! Thanks for linking up at Mel Dreams Often! I'm your newest follower on Google and I liked you on FB.

    ReplyDelete