Intro

My thoughts about life, family and knitting. I am a knitter of over 30 years, just starting to spread my wings on designing my own items. I knit for fun, for my prayer shawl ministry at Sugarloaf UMC, and for my sanity. This blog will chronical my life and what is happening day by day. Grab a cup of tea and enjoy my short rants.



Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happiness is playing a game with your kids!!

Well not that I have a ton of knitting to do, but my son, home sick today, talked me into helping him in Wizards 101 online.  I love to play games and loved playing D&D in college, so this is right up my alley.  3 hours later, I am so behind, I still have a couple of loads of laundry to do and knit and get dressed for a women's ministry dinner at church tonight, but I love my son and it makes him happy, so I play.

Well I am now off that game and I hope that I don't get sucked in again for a while!!!  Games suck me in and I could play day and night!!

Well I am off to knit, trying to finish cover #3 to start the oversized 4th one.  Got to get cracking!!

If you could, please spread my blog around, I need to get more followers.

Go with God!!

Christel

No comments:

Post a Comment