Intro

My thoughts about life, family and knitting. I am a knitter of over 30 years, just starting to spread my wings on designing my own items. I knit for fun, for my prayer shawl ministry at Sugarloaf UMC, and for my sanity. This blog will chronical my life and what is happening day by day. Grab a cup of tea and enjoy my short rants.



Monday, April 16, 2012

Here is it halfway through April and I feel like I have come out of a fog!  With the passing of my mom in February, life seems to have stopped, all the things I would take joy in just was not doing it for me.  I had lost weight and now I am back up, guess stuffing my feelings down with food was my drug of choice.  I have made some changes, I am back to watching my food intake, keeping it to real foods and healthy choices.  I have started to walk again, with the warmer weather I am enjoying the outdoors again.  We have an updated walking Greenway, so I am off to that this morning to check out the updates.
I am back to knitting, I will post a picture of the sweater that I am working on, Katie outgrew her cardigan and wanted to have the same one, different yarn colors, but just bigger.  I also have a wonderful pattern for a triangle shawl and will start that later today, Just need the needle for it.

This will be a short one.  I have to get back into my knitting and crocheting and start designing, I have some things in my mind that I want to create.

God bless and keep happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment